- Fri, 18th Apr 2014
- Departure Date:
- Sat, 19th Apr 2014
- No. of Nights:
No availability for this accommodation for the specified date.
This may occur if the accommodation is booked prior to your arrival at this page.
Please change your requirements below.
- Number of Rooms / Units
|Room / Unit Type||Room / Unit Tariff*|
|Twin (En-Suite)||from £64.00 to £150.00 per room (room only)|
|King (En-Suite)||from £64.00 to £150.00 per room (room only)|
*As a guide, prices are per room per night for hotels, guest houses, B&Bs and serviced apartments and per week for self-catering accommodation.
Note: Prices are a guide only and may change on a daily basis.
Days Inn Liverpool City Centre offers 154 contemporary stylish and spacious bedrooms located in the heart of the business district within walking distance of the Albert Dock, ACC and Liverpool ONE. All bedrooms are of the highest standard and quality, making your stay both comfortable and convenient.
• Complimentary Wi-Fi in all public areas of the hotel and guest bedrooms.
• All bedrooms have a clean and contemporary look and are equipped with LCD Satellite television, free Wi-Fi, tea & coffee making facilities and en-suite bathroom including luxury complimentary toiletries.
• 24hr dining option including a light bite menu. Our diner has breath-taking views of the much talked about Mersey.
- In town/city centre
Children & Infants
- Accept children all ages
Parking & Transport
- Off site parking
- Licensed Bar
- American Express accepted
- MasterCard accepted
- Solo accepted
- Switch accepted
- Visa accepted
Room / Unit Features
- Colour television in all bedrooms
- Tea & coffee making facilities in all bedrooms
- Free Wi-Fi in rooms
- Marketed as green/environmentally friendly
Map & Directions
From M6 - Leave M6 on Junction 26a and head for M62 West (Liverpool). At the end of the M62, follow the signs to Albert Dock on Edge Lane.
From M53 - Continue northbound on M53 following signs for Liverpool Tunnels, leave M53 on Junction 3 heading for Birkenhead. Follow signs for the Queens Way Tunnel.
Although we do not have a car park here at the hotel we are situated right across the road from a safe and secure car park with discounted rates for hotel residents.
Q-Park Liverpool ONE: 35 Strand Street, Liverpool, Merseyside, L1 8LT
Tel: 0151 232 2150
Arrival after 4pm and departure before 9am = £6.00 per vehicle (No voucher required)
24HR Rate = Reduced from £18 to £8 (Voucher required)
Public Transport Directions
The nearest bus stops to Days Inn Liverpool City Centre are:
• Liverpool James Street
• Paradise Street Interchange (next to John Lewis Liverpool One)
The nearest train stations to Days Inn Liverpool City Centre are:
• James Street (less than a minute walk)
• Moorfields (3 minute walk)
• Liverpool Central Station (5 minute walk)
• Lime Street Station (7minute walk)By Train
Arriving at Liverpool Central Station (LVC) The hotel is a short walk from Liverpool Central Station. Simply head west on Fairclough St toward Lawton St, Turn right to stay on Fairclough St, Turn left at Ranelagh St, Turn right at Church St, Continue onto Lord St, Continue onto James St/A5039. However regular trains are available to James Street Station – journey time is only 2 minutes.
Arriving at Liverpool Lime Street Station (LIV) The hotel is a short walk from Liverpool Central Station. Head south on Lime St/A5038 toward St George’s PI/A5039, Turn right at Lime St, Turn left at Lime St/A5038, Slight right at Elliot St, Continue onto Parker St, Turn right at Church St, Continue onto Lord St, Continue onto James Street. Regular trains also run to James Street Station – which is only 4 minutes away from our hotel.