In the middle of Hope Street, bookended by Metropolitan Cathedral and Liverpool Cathedral, along road from the Everyman Theatre and opposite the Philharmonic Hall, The London Carriage Works sister to hope street hotel is Liverpool’s 2 AA ** restaurant. TLCW serves modern international food with an emphasis on sourcing and using local, fresh and seasonal produce. The innovative menus are complemented by a carefully selected 200 bin wine list.
The London Carriage Works is part of the Eat and Drink Liverpool club.
For exclusive discounts to Liverpool’s top food and drink venues, purchase your membership here.
To see all available Eat and Drink Liverpool offers, click here.
- Air Conditioning
- Disabled Access
- Private Dining
- Private Parties
- Vegetarian Option
- Afternoon Tea
- Pre-Theatre Menu
- Winemakers dinners
Map & Directions
- National Awards DisabledGo 2013
- Local Awards Taste Liverpool Restaurant Accreditation - Highest Quality Assured 2010
- Local Awards Taste Liverpool Restaurant Accreditation - Made in North West 2010
- Local Awards The Mersey Partnership Tourism Awards 2011
- Local Awards Taste Liverpool Restaurant Accreditation - Highest Quality Assured 2011
|Open All Year|
|Open (01/01/2015 - 31/12/2015)|