In the middle of Hope Street, the epicentre of the city's fashionable Georgian Quarter, The London Carriage Works restaurant is perfectly placed for visitors to both cathedrals, Everyman Theatre, Philharmonic Hall and Unity Theatre - all within minutes from each other.
The building is named after the original 1860 company, a London firm of coach and carriage builders. The London Carriage Works is sister to Liverpool's original boutique hotel (the eponymous hope street hotel) and is Liverpool’s only holder of 2 AA Rosettes. From opening in 2004 both have been consistent award winners; from being named one of the top ten restaurants' outside London in the 2005 Hardens Guide to winning silver at the VisitEngland awards 2014.
TLCW serves modern British food with an emphasis on sourcing and using local, fresh and seasonal produce. The innovative menus are complemented by a carefully selected 200 bin wine list - awarded AA Notable Winelist 2013 -2014.
TlCW is a destination restaurant in its own right but is also open for breakfast, brunch, lunch, afternoon tea, pre concert/theatre supper, dinner and post concert/theatre cocktails. An elegant and friendly dining room that welcomes many different visitors offering delicious food and a warm welcome.
- Air Conditioning
- Disabled Access
- Private Dining
Children & Infants
- Baby changing facilities
- Children's menu
- Cater for vegetarians - as well as vegans, plus gluten-free
- Available for wedding receptions
Travel & Trade
- Wi-fi available
Map & Directions
- National Awards DisabledGo 2013
- Local Awards Taste Liverpool Restaurant Accreditation - Highest Quality Assured 2010
- Local Awards Taste Liverpool Restaurant Accreditation - Made in North West 2010
- Local Awards The Mersey Partnership Tourism Awards 2011
- Local Awards Taste Liverpool Restaurant Accreditation - Highest Quality Assured 2011
|Open All Year|
|Open (1 Jan 2015 - 31 Dec 2015)|