|Ticket Type||Ticket Tariff|
|Adult (16+) ADVANCE||£8.36 per ticket|
|Child (5-15) ADVANCE||£6.27 per ticket|
|Premier Ticket - Adult||£67.93 per ticket|
|Premier Ticket - Child (5-15)||£47.03 per ticket|
|Premier Ticket - Under 5||Free|
Advanced rate tickets will be on sale until Friday 18 September 2015 until 23.45. Tickets purchased after this date will be at the last minute rate, which is: Adult (16+) £10.45, Child (5-15) £8.36, Children under 5 FREE.
Children under 5 must have a ticket to enter the site. When purchasing online add a FREE child ticket to your basket. There are NO fees so these tickets are still FREE.
Tickets purchased online are inclusive of all fees.
Group Bookings: Please call Julia Fahey on 0151 934 2333 if you wish to purchase tickets for a group of 10+
Adult (16+) £67.93 - Child (5-15) £47.03 - Under 5 FREE* (a ticket must be added to basket for children under 5 but are still FREE OF CHARGE) No seat or food will be allocated to the under 5 ticket.
The Southport Air Show is the number one family day out in the North West. Young or old, you are guaranteed to fall in love with the aviation world.
Feel the thrill of the Red Arrows as they perform daring and breath-taking aerobatics in the sky. The exhilarating fast jets leave you covering your ears and watching in awe.
At the start of the day you can see light aircraft land on the beach, something completely unique to Southport. You can wander around the Air Show Village, testing your agility on climbing frames or experience the closest thing to flying a jet in a simulator.
Do you have a limited budget to entertain the family for the entire day? Southport Air Show tickets are £6.27 for children 5-15 years, £8.36 for adults in purchased in advance. And that is not all, children under 5 are FREE.
Suitable for all ages, you can make it even more of a family occasion by upgrading to a premier ticket and watching from the Pier. Or simply bring along a picnic and some chairs and sit on the beach. Your Air Show can be tailored to meet your needs.
Southport Air Show was awarded a highly commendable event of the year in the Liverpool City Region Tourism Awards this year and with excellent ratings on Trip Advisor you can see why people keep coming back for more.
Avoid the traffic by arriving early and visit the town; do a spot of shopping, go to the cinema, bowling alley, grab a bite to eat or wander through the Air Show Village – your wrist band means you can leave and enter the site as often as you need.
Why not stay the weekend? We have many affordable hotels, bed and breakfast or guest houses in Southport for you to choose from. But remember, book early for plenty of choice.
Be early and buy your tickets safely and securely online today!
- The Red Arrows
- The Typhoon
- Lancaster Bomber
- NEW Hawk T2 Role Demo
- 2015 Promotional Video
- All Areas Accessible to Disabled Visitors - There will be designated disabled viewing areas.
- Family Fun - This is a day out for the entire family to enjoy
- Guide Dogs Permitted - Dogs are allowed on site but need to remain on a lead. Because of the nature of the event, aircraft can be very loud and not the best environment for pets, whilst permitted we advise that careful consideration is given.
- On-Site café/restaurant - There will be food and drink concessions on site. Your wristband allows you access on and off site as often as you wish and Southport has many eating and drinking establishments to enjoy.
- Outdoor Event - Please be prepared for British weather!!
- Parking Areas for Disabled Visitors - Designated disabled hard standing car parking facilities are available, located at the Esplanade and Marine Drive car parks. Disabled parking is also available in Princes Park and on the beach but please be aware that these spaces are on grass and sand.
- Picnic Site - Please feel free to bring your own picnic and refreshments. BBQ's are not permitted on the beach.
- In town/city centre - The Southport Air Show is located on the seafront, a short walk from the town centre.
Parking & Transport
- On site parking - Parking is charged at £6 per car and is only available on the day. Parking on the beach is only available this year if travelling from the North/East and will be limited. If you are travelling from the North you will automatically be directed to beach parking and Marine Drive car park. If you are travelling from the South you will automatically be directed to the Esplanade car park and Victoria Park. If you are travelling in from the East you will be automatically directed to beach parking, Marine Drive car park and Princes Park car park.
Travel & Trade
- Group discounts available
- Min group size numeric qualifier - Minimum group size 10 people. Contact Julia Fahey on 0151 934 2333 for all Group Sales.
Map & Directions
- Regional Awards Liverpool City Region Tourism Awards 2015 - Highly Commended 2015
|Saturday & Sunday (19 Sept 2015 - 20 Sept 2015)|
* Trade stand bookings forms are now available to download for the 2015 Southport Air Show – the closing date for bookings is Friday 31st July.
We are no longer taking bookings for food/ beverage units.
For further details on trade bookings please contact Helen Ford on 0151 934 2324