|Ticket Type||Ticket Tariff|
|Adult (16+) ADVANCE||£8.36 per ticket|
|Adult gate price||£10.00 per person per day|
|Child (5-15) ADVANCE||£6.27 per ticket|
|Child (5-15) gate price||£8.00 per person per day|
|Premier Ticket - Adult||£67.93 per ticket|
|Premier Ticket - Child (5-15)||£47.03 per ticket|
|Premier Ticket - Under 5||Free|
PARKING is changed at £6 per car and is payable on the day.
NOTE: If you are experiencing any problems with purchasing tickets please email email@example.com who will help you with your enquiry. The Tourist Information Centre cannot help with ticket queries.
Advanced Ticket Information
* All admin, transaction, card fees are included in the advertised price.
* General admission tickets are for entry only and do not include a seat.
* Children under 5 are FREE but for entrance a ticket must be allocated by adding to the basket when purchasing other tickets. This is still free of charge.
* Tickets are valid for EITHER Saturday OR Sunday.
* Advanced rate tickets will be on sale until Friday 18 September 2015 until 23.45. Tickets purchased after this date will be at the last minute rate, which is: Adult (16+) £10.45, Child (5-15) £8.36, Children under 5 FREE.
Premier Ticket Information
+ Premier tickets include: parking close to the event, all weather marquee, private toilets, tea/coffee in the morning and afternoon, picnic lunch, access to the Pier to watch the show and a free programme.
+ Admin, transaction, card fees are included in the price.
+ Children under 5 are free but will not be allocated a seat, refreshments or food.For entrance a ticket must be allocated by adding to the basket when purchasing other tickets. This is still free of charge.
+ Tickets are valid for the day specified.
+ Tickets can be purchased in advance ONLY until Wednesday 16 September at 23.30.
Please call Julia Fahey on 01704 395510 if you wish to purchase tickets for a group of 10+
Please call Helen Ford on 0151 934 2324 for any trade booking enquiries.
The Southport Air Show is the number one family day out in the North West. Young or old, you are guaranteed to fall in love with the aviation world.
Feel the thrill of the Red Arrows as they perform daring and breath-taking aerobatics in the sky. The exhilarating fast jets leave you covering your ears and watching in awe.
At the start of the day you can see light aircraft land on the beach, something completely unique to Southport. You can wander around the Air Show Village, testing your agility on climbing frames or experience the closest thing to flying a jet in a simulator.
Do you have a limited budget to entertain the family for the entire day? Southport Air Show tickets are £6.27 for children 5-15 years, £8.36 for adults in purchased in advance. And that is not all, children under 5 are FREE.
Suitable for all ages, you can make it even more of a family occasion by upgrading to a premier ticket and watching from the Pier. Or simply bring along a picnic and some chairs and sit on the beach. Your Air Show can be tailored to meet your needs.
Southport Air Show was awarded a highly commendable event of the year in the Liverpool City Region Tourism Awards this year and with excellent ratings on Trip Advisor you can see why people keep coming back for more.
Avoid the traffic by arriving early and visit the town; do a spot of shopping, go to the cinema, bowling alley, grab a bite to eat or wander through the Air Show Village – your wrist band means you can leave and enter the site as often as you need.
Why not stay the weekend? We have many affordable hotels, bed and breakfast or guest houses in Southport for you to choose from. But remember, book early for plenty of choice.
Be early and buy your tickets safely and securely online today!
- The Red Arrows
- The Typhoon
- Lancaster Bomber
- NEW Hawk T2 Role Demo
- 2015 Promotional Video
- All Areas Accessible to Disabled Visitors - There will be designated disabled viewing areas.
- Family Fun - This is a day out for the entire family to enjoy
- Guide Dogs Permitted - Dogs are allowed on site but need to remain on a lead. Because of the nature of the event, aircraft can be very loud and not the best environment for pets, whilst permitted we advise that careful consideration is given.
- On-Site café/restaurant - There will be food and drink concessions on site. Your wristband allows you access on and off site as often as you wish and Southport has many eating and drinking establishments to enjoy.
- Outdoor Event - Please be prepared for British weather!!
- Parking Areas for Disabled Visitors - Designated disabled hard standing car parking facilities are available, located at the Esplanade and Marine Drive car parks. Disabled parking is also available in Princes Park and on the beach but please be aware that these spaces are on grass and sand.
- Picnic Site - Please feel free to bring your own picnic and refreshments. BBQ's are not permitted on the beach.
- In town/city centre - The Southport Air Show is located on the seafront, a short walk from the town centre.
Parking & Transport
- On site parking - Parking is charged at £6 per car. Parking on the beach is only available this year if travelling from the North/East and will be limited. If you are travelling from the North you will automatically be directed to beach parking and Marine Drive car park. If you are travelling from the South you will automatically be directed to the Esplanade car park and Victoria Park. If you are travelling in from the East you will be automatically directed to beach parking, Marine Drive car park and Princes Park car park.
Travel & Trade
- Group discounts available
- Min group size numeric qualifier - Minimum group size 10 people. Contact Julia Fahey on 0151 934 2333 for all Group Sales.
Map & Directions
- Regional Awards Liverpool City Region Tourism Awards 2015 - Highly Commended 2015
|Saturday & Sunday (19 Sept 2015 - 20 Sept 2015)|
* The show opens at 9am, with light aircraft and microlights landing on the beach.
Cars start parking from 9am and we advise you aim to arrive as close to this time as possible.
There is plenty to do in the town centre and once you have your wristband you can come and go as you please.
Northern Rail and Merseytravel operate frequent trains to Southport. The nearest train station is Southport, about a 10 minute walk from the event site