|Ticket Type||Ticket Tariff|
|Adult (16+) ADVANCE||£8.36 per ticket|
|Child (5-15) ADVANCE||£6.27 per ticket|
Advanced rate tickets will be on sale until Friday 18 September 2015 until 23.45. Tickets purchased after this date will be at the last minute rate, which is: Adult (16+) £10.45, Child (5-15) £8.36, Children under 5 FREE.
Children under 5 must have a ticket to enter the site. When purchasing online add a FREE child ticket to your basket. There are NO fees so these tickets are still FREE.
Tickets purchased online are inclusive of all fees.
Group Bookings: Please call Julia Fahey on 01704 395510 if you wish to purchase tickets for a group of 10+
The Southport Air Show is the number one family day out in the North West. Young or old, there is something for all ages.
From 10am light aircraft come in and land on the beach on the unique purpose built runway on the beach. The Red Arrows will display both days trailing red, white and blue smoke for what is their 50th display season. You can see in action the living and breathing tribute to those who paid the ultimate sacrifice in WW2 when the Battle of Britain Memorial Flight flies in formation. You will also witness the last two Lancaster bombers flying the world flying together as the Canadian Lancaster joins the flight in a meeting unlikely to ever happen again.
Confirmed for both days of the air show the aircraft below are all subject to change. Times will be confirmed just before the event, apart from the Red Arrows (times listed below).All aircraft apart from the Vulcan and the Canberra will be both days.
- Red Arrows (Sat 14:00/ Sun 12:00)
- BBMF (Lanc, Hurri, Spit) with special guest the Canadian Lancaster
- Black Cat Lynx Solo
- Merlin HM2
- Sea King SAR
- Lynx AH7
- Hurricane 'Hurribomber'
- The Blades
- Jet Provost T5
- P-51 Mustang "Frankie"
- Xtreme XA41
- Spitfire XIX (Rolls Royce)
- Great War Display Team with explosions on the beach
- CWHM Lancaster - with the BBMF
- Vulcan - SATURDAY ONLY
- Midair Squadron Canberra - SUNDAY ONLY
All of this along with a lot more aircraft and activities in the Air Show Village can be enjoyed for the entire day for only £7.32 per person (including all fees), plus if you are bringing little ones along under 5's are free, making this day out with the family even more affordable. So what are you waiting for? Book your tickets today through www.southportairshow.com
- All Areas Accessible to Disabled Visitors - There will be designated disabled viewing areas.
- Family Fun - This is a day out for the entire family to enjoy
- Guide Dogs Permitted - Dogs are allowed on site but need to remain on a lead. Because of the nature of the event, aircraft can be very loud and not the best environment for pets, whilst permitted we advise that careful consideration is given.
- On-Site café/restaurant - There will be food and drink concessions on site. Your wristband allows you access on and off site as often as you wish and Southport has many eating and drinking establishments to enjoy.
- Outdoor Event - Please be prepared for British weather!!
- Parking Areas for Disabled Visitors - Designated disabled hard standing car parking facilities are available, located at the Esplanade and Marine Drive car parks. Disabled parking is also available in Princes Park and on the beach but please be aware that these spaces are on grass and sand.
- Picnic Site - Please feel free to bring your own picnic and refreshments. BBQ's are not permitted on the beach.
- In town/city centre - The Southport Air Show is located on the seafront, a short walk from the town centre.
Parking & Transport
- On site parking - Parking is charged at £6 per car and is only available on the day. Parking on the beach is only available this year if travelling from the North/East and will be limited. If you are travelling from the North you will automatically be directed to beach parking and Marine Drive car park. If you are travelling from the South you will automatically be directed to the Esplanade car park and Victoria Park. If you are travelling in from the East you will be automatically directed to beach parking, Marine Drive car park and Princes Park car park.
Travel & Trade
- Group discounts available
- Min group size numeric qualifier - Minimum group size 10 people. Contact Julia Fahey on 0151 934 2333 for all Group Sales.
Map & Directions
|Saturday & Sunday (19/09/2015 - 20/09/2015)|
* Trade stand bookings forms are now available to download for the 2015 Southport Air Show – the closing date for bookings is Friday 31st July.
We are no longer taking bookings for food/ beverage units.
For further details on trade bookings please contact Helen Ford on 0151 934 2324