Lush Liverpool Spa is the world’s largest Lush shop with a total retail space of 1814 sqm.
Showcasing an array of exciting projects such as an in-store Hair Lab, a florist and a Perfume Library, Lush Liverpool is home to ideas that have been within the company for years. The third floor retail space of 392 sqm retail space previously hosted a seasonal experience floor and offered the space of market stands to small, independent businesses of the Liverpool community.
At a time when physical retail is under huge economic pressure, Lush is committed to continuing investment in the high street. Alongside the new Fresh & Flowers product launches, a new Spa Treatment launching on the 28th May and a new plastic packaging returns scheme, Lush Liverpool Spa is the ultimate shopping experience hosting an array of creative experiences across three floors including…
- A Fresh & Flowers concept as seen in Paris, offering an array of innovative and effective products for face, body and hair
- The Lush Spa with the new Tangled Hair Spa Treatment launching on 28th May
- Locally sourced and seasonal bouquets
- A Lush Perfume Library as seen in Florence with exclusive perfumes and books on perfumery
- Tech innovations previously seen in Lush Shinjuku, Japan
- An in-store coffee kiosk with the reopening of a bigger coffee shop space on the first floor
|Season (1 January 2021 - 31 December 2021)|