|Room / Unit Type||Room / Unit Tariff*|
|Single (En-Suite)||from £40.00 to £60.00 per room (breakfast included)|
|Double (En-Suite)||from £65.00 to £70.00 per room (breakfast included)|
|Twin (En-Suite)||from £70.00 to £85.00 per room (breakfast included)|
|Family (En-Suite)||from £85.00 to £100.00 per room (breakfast included)|
|King Size (En-Suite)||from £70.00 to £85.00 per person (breakfast included)|
|Super King Size (En-Suite)||from £70.00 to £85.00 per room (breakfast included)|
*Minimum Stay - 2 nights
Check in 14:00 - 21:00
- Free Parking
- In room Central Heating control
- Lounge With Colour TV
- Non smoking
- Additional meal details - We have an exclusive deal with a local restaurant which you can take advantage of as our guest - 3 courses for £14 per person. Reservations only via Ambassador Townhouse
- Cater for vegetarians - We have a very varied breakfast menu and provide plenty of choice for vegetarian
- Licensed Bar
- Room service - Rooms are serviced daily as part of your stay.
- Serve breakfast
Children & Infants
- Accept children all ages - Child in a family room is up to the age of 12. A supplement is chargeable for children aged +12. Children 2 years and younger free of charge. Please supply travel cot.
- Cater for individuals
- Central heating throughout
- Drying Facilities
- Free Wi-Fi in rooms
- Ironing facilities - There is an ironing facility available on request.
- Latest arrival time (24 hr clock) - Latest arrival time 21:00. Arrivals after this time can be catered for but by prior notice only.
- Separate guests lounge - There is a 24 hour guest lounge providing snacks, soft drinks and alcoholic drinks. Only drinks purchased on the premises can be consumed in this area.
- Showers - All our rooms are shower en-suite.
- Gym - Offered at nearby Private Leisure Club at discounted day rates
- Health/Fitness/ Beauty Facilities - Facilities are available from a nearby health & leisure club at the cost of £5 per person available on request.
- Sauna - Offered at nearby Private Leisure Club at discounted day rates
- Swimming pool - Offered at nearby Private Leisure Club at discounted day rates
Parking & Transport
- Car parking - We have a private car park for residents only. Parking is on a first come first served basis. April 1st -September 30th - parking permits are available for the road opposite the guest house. Alternatively a car park is also situated across the road priced @ £4 per day.
- Off site parking - Additional car parking spaces are available on road parking by means of a parking permit available April 1st - September 30th. A car park is also situated directly across the street priced at £4 per day.
- On site parking - Our private off street car park is available to residents only. We have a limited number of spaces on a first come first served basis. Advance reservation is not possible.
- All major credit/ debit cards accepted
- Delta accepted
- MasterCard accepted
- Midweek breaks
- Switch accepted
- Visa accepted
- Weekend breaks
- In town/city centre
- Non Smoking All Bedrooms
- Non smoking establishment
Room / Unit Features
- Central heating in all units
- Colour television in all bedrooms
- Freezer in all units
- Ground floor bedrooms available
- Hairdryer in all bedrooms
- Radio in all bedrooms
- Tea & coffee making facilities in all bedrooms
- Marketed as gay friendly
- Special provisions for lone female travellers
- Visit Britain We're Good to Go 2020
- Regional Awards WTTC Safe Travels 2021
|2022 Opening (31 March 2022 - 3 December 2022)|
* Closed throughout January and February.
Closed Christmas and New Year