- Sat , 2nd July 2022
- Departure Date:
- Sun , 3rd July 2022
- No. of Nights:
|Room / Unit Type||Room / Unit Tariff*|
|Executive Suite||from £179.00 to £319.00 per room (room only)|
|Junior Suite||from £179.00 to £319.00 per room (room only)|
|King Hilton Executive||from £129.00 to £259.00 per room (room only)|
|King Hilton Guestroom||from £79.00 to £209.00 per room (room only)|
|Twin Hilton Guestroom||from £79.00 to £209.00 per room (room only)|
*As a guide, prices are per room per night for hotels, guest houses, B&Bs and serviced apartments and per week for self-catering accommodation.
Note: Prices are a guide only and may change on a daily basis.
Hilton Liverpool will re-open on July 4th 2020. The hotel team have implemented a range of new measures to ensure customer safety. They are outlined below.
- A contactless arrival experience - utilising a mobile digital access and check out facility
- A ‘CleanStay’ room seal across the room door, confirming that the room has been deep cleaned, frequently used touch surfaces sanitised (including light switches, TV remote controls, door handles, taps etc, and the room will have been decluttered with items such as pens, paper etc
- House-keeping services will be upon guest request. Guests wishing for the room to remain for their personal use only will also have the option to received fresh linen and towels in sealed bags left outside of the room. Sanitising solution will be available for guest use
- Public spaces will be cleaned frequently and seating in accordance with government guidelines
- Biodegradable, disposable dishes and utensils will be available upon request
The Hilton Liverpool hotel is a landmark property situated in the heart of the city centre at Liverpool ONE. With spectacular views over the Liver Buildings, Albert Dock and River Mersey, the hotel offers easy access to the array of shops, restaurants and bars found in and around Liverpool One. The hotel is 20 minutes from Liverpool John Lennon Airport, 45 minutes from Manchester International Airport and less than 1 mile from Liverpool Lime Street Station.
The Hilton Liverpool hotel offers a range of Guest Rooms and Suites, some with views over the city or the River Mersey, wireless internet access and satellite TV channels. Upgrade to a Suite or Executive Room to enjoy access to the 7th floor Executive Lounge, with complimentary breakfast and dockside views.
Keep fit in the hotel’s Fitness Centre, watch the world go by as you savour delicious cuisine in the Exchange Restaurant, which overlooks Chavasse Park or relax with a drink in the contemporary Pima bar. Located on the ground floor, the bar features a spacious sun terrace - the ideal place to unwind with a coffee and enjoy the stunning architecture and landscaping of the park. With excellent links to all major cities in the UK, the Hilton Liverpool hotel is ideally located less than a 5 minutes’ walk away from the Arena Convention Centre Liverpool and Echo Arena.
- Licensed Bar
Parking & Transport
- Off site parking
- American Express accepted
- Solo accepted
- Switch accepted
- Visa accepted
Room / Unit Features
- Colour television in all bedrooms
- Tea & coffee making facilities in all bedrooms
- Visit Britain We're Good to Go 2020
- Regional Awards WTTC Safe Travels 2021
- Official Venue Taste Liverpool
|Opening (1 January 2022 - 31 December 2022)|