- Thur , 28th October 2021
- Departure Date:
- Fri , 29th October 2021
- No. of Nights:
|Room / Unit Type||Room / Unit Tariff*|
|One Bedroom Suite with Sofa Bed (2 adults and 2 children) Continental breakfast included||£135.00 per unit per night|
|Studio Suite Continental breakfast included||£105.00 per unit per night|
|World Netball Series Offer - Studio Suite and 2 tickets||from £106.00 to £157.00 per unit per night|
*As a guide, prices are per room per night for hotels, guest houses, B&Bs and serviced apartments and per week for self-catering accommodation.
Note: Prices are a guide only and may change on a daily basis.
Staybridge Suites is an all-suite non-smoking extended-stay hotel that caters to guests looking for just a night, a week or longer. Whether relocating to the area, on a project, in training, or in need of a Serviced Apartment, Staybridge is the ideal place to stay for temporary housing.
The hotel is located at Kings Waterfront adjacent to ECHO Arena, BT Convention Centre, Exhibition Centre Liverpool, the Albert Docks, The Beatles Story, Tate Liverpool, and Liverpool One. We offer 2 suite types: Studio and One-Bedroom. All suites are furnished; containing a fully equipped kitchen, living room area, work space, direct dial phone, v-mail, FLAT SCREEN TV with cable/movies, and FREE Wi-Fi Internet. Hotel amenities include 24-HR Service, complimentary hot & cold buffet breakfast 7 days a week and evening receptions (Tues-Thurs), newspaper, business centre, fitness room, IHG Rewards and free guest laundry.
More home than hotel. That’s what makes Staybridge Suites special.
- Guide Dogs Accepted
- Lounge With Colour TV
- Free Wi-Fi in rooms
- Garden/patio for guests use
- Staff Fluent in Languages - German
- Health/Fitness/ Beauty Facilities
- American Express accepted
- Daily rates available
- Solo accepted
- Visa accepted
- In town/city centre
Room / Unit Features
- Colour television in all units
- Tea & coffee making facilities in all bedrooms
- Marketed as gay friendly
Map & Directions
Take M62 to Liverpool, follow signs for City Centre, until picking up signs for the Albert Dock. This will take you via the A59 onto the A5053 heading for the Albert Dock. Follow the yellow AA signs marked Echo Arena. Turn off at Queens Wharf and then right on Keel Wharf. Hotel is on the left with parking underneath. If full, alternative car parking is located adjacent to the hotel and is discounted for all registered guests. Please use postal code L3 4FN.
Public Transport Directions
John Lennon International Airport (LPL)
• Distance: 9 MI / 14.48 KM North to Hotel
• Taxi Charge (one way): £15.00 (GBP)
• Time by taxi: 15 minutes
Manchester Airport (MAN)
• Distance: 36 MI / 57.93 KM North West to Hotel
• Taxi Charge (one way): £50.00 (GBP)
• Time by taxi: 50 minutes
• Train Charge (one way): £40.00 (GBP)
• Time by train: 45 minutes
• Station Name: Lime Street Station
• Distance: 0.5 MI / 0.8 KM West to Hotel
• Taxi Fee From Train Station: £5.00 (GBP)
• Follow city centre signs to Albert Dock. Carry on past with the Albert Dock on your right and follow signs for Kings Waterfront parking and turn right onto Queens Wharf. Take the next right onto Keel Wharf and the hotel is 200 yards on the left.
• Subway Station Name: James Street Station
• Distance: 0.5 MI / 0.8 KM South to Hotel
• Taxi Fee From Subway Station: £5.00 (GBP)
- National Awards DisabledGo 2013
- Local Awards Liverpool City Region Tourism Awards 2014 - Winner 2014
- Regional Awards Liverpool City Region Tourism Awards 2015 - WINNER 2015
- Visit Britain We're Good to Go 2020
- Regional Awards WTTC Safe Travels 2021
- 4 Visit England Stars Serviced Apartments
|Open (1 January 2021 - 31 December 2021)|