- Thur , 9th July 2020
- Departure Date:
- Fri , 10th July 2020
- No. of Nights:
|Room / Unit Type||Room / Unit Tariff*|
|King Deluxe||from £105.00 to £185.00 per room (room only)|
|King Standard||from £89.00 to £160.00 per room (room only)|
|Penthouse||£600.00 per room (room only)|
|Studio Room||from £120.00 to £210.00 per room (room only)|
|Suite One||from £120.00 to £240.00 per room (room only)|
|Suite Three||from £195.00 to £370.00 per room (room only)|
|Suite Two||from £170.00 to £315.00 per room (room only)|
|Twin Deluxe||from £105.00 to £175.00 per room (room only)|
|Twin Standard||from £89.00 to £150.00 per room (room only)|
*As a guide, prices are per room per night for hotels, guest houses, B&Bs and serviced apartments and per week for self-catering accommodation.
Note: Prices are a guide only and may change on a daily basis.
Hope Street Hotel is an independent 4 star boutique hotel. 89 rooms are divided between Standard, Deluxe, Studios and Suites all with an urbane and fresh, cool style.
Plum in the middle of Hope Street, the epicentre of the fashionable Georgian and Knowledge and Cultural neighbourhoods – with two iconic Cathedrals as bookends it has two successful Theatres, the Everyman and Unity, the Victoria Museum and Gallery, Philharmonic Concert Hall and a plethora of independent restaurants, University departments and infamous ale houses - all within minutes of each other.
The interiors combine the original Victorian warehouse structure of pitch pine beams, Cheshire pink bricks, iron pillars with bespoke cherry wood furniture, solid birch and oak floors, sea grass corridors oversized beds draped with bright white Egyptian cotton. The care and quality of the chosen room amenities include; REN toiletries, Pellegrino and Panna mineral waters, slippers, Nespresso Coffee makers, Sky and BT sports and high speed WI-FI and Bluetooth players. Complimentary services include guest office, gym, shoe shining, and ironing and very helpful and informative 24 hour reception and room service.
A full English and continental breakfast is available at £13.50 on a B&B rate when requested on booking.
The hotel’s popular restaurant The London Carriage Works serves modern British dishes using regional and fresh produce alongside a perfectly balanced wine list of over 200 bins. Open from breakfast to nightcaps it is advisable that our guests book dinner with reservations to avoid disappointment.
We are a child and dog friendly hotel – staff will advise on how to entertain and exercise both!
- Licensed Bar - until midnight
- Restaurant - The London Carriage Works
- Room service - 24 hours
- Serve evening meal - 5 - 10pm
- Serve lunch - 12 - 3pm
Children & Infants
- Accept children all ages
- Facilities for children - Cots available / Child menus / Children under 5 eat free
- Air-conditioning throughout
- Available for wedding receptions
- Business facilities (eg. Fax/ modem)
- Conference facilities
- Currency exchange service
- Dog Friendly
- Free Wi-Fi in rooms
- Ironing facilities
- Pets accepted
- Separate guests lounge
Parking & Transport
- Car parking - Street Parking
- Off site parking - Arrangement with Anglican Cathedral Car park
- On site parking - Ten spaces first come first served on site
- American Express accepted
- MasterCard accepted
- Visa accepted - Credit / Debit
- In town/city centre
- Non Smoking All Bedrooms
- Of historic, literary or architectural interest
Room / Unit Features
- Colour television in all bedrooms
- DVD Player in all bedrooms
- Modem point in all bedrooms
Map & Directions
By road: Follow the M62 until its end and follow signs for the city centre, cathedrals and universities. If lost, use this maxim: find one cathedral, head for the other.
Public Transport Directions
Lime Street train station is closest to Hope Street Hotel. From the station the easiest route is to take a taxi for a quick & inexpensive ride to the hotel.By foot: leave by the front exit of Lime Street train station and turn left along Lime Street, pass the Britannia Adelphi Hotel and carry on along Renshaw Street. When it joins Leece Street turn left and go up the hill. At the traffic lights with the Philharmonic Hall turn right onto Hope Street. The hotel is the third building on the right.
- Local Awards The Mersey Partnership Tourism Awards 2010
- Local Awards The Mersey Partnership Tourism Awards 2011
- Local Awards Liverpool City Region Annual Tourism Awards 2012
- Local Awards Liverpool City Region Tourism Awards 2014 - Winner 2014
- Regional Awards Liverpool City Region Tourism Awards 2015 - WINNER 2015
- Regional Awards Liverpool City Region Tourism Awards 2016 - Highly Commended 2016
- 4 AA Stars Hotel
- 4 Visit England Stars Hotel
|Open New Year|
|Opening (1 January 2020 - 31 December 2020)|
* Check-in time 3pm