|Ticket Type||Ticket Tariff|
|Attractions Ticket: child||£4.50 per ticket|
|Attractions Ticket: concession||£4.50 per ticket|
|Attractions ticket: family (up to 2 adults + 3 Chi||£15.00 per ticket|
|Attractions Ticket: standard||£5.50 per ticket|
|General entrance to the Cathedral||Free|
The cathedral is free to enter, except for the Attractions ticket for Tower Experience and Great Space tour
Please visit the website for further details.
Book Tickets Online
Britain’s largest cathedral is an architectural treasure, an awesome and intimate space, a worshipping community, and a major cultural venue. There's plenty to see and lots of hidden gems for the visitor. One visit is rarely enough.
First time visitors will have their breath taken away. Visit again and you will discover more and more about this great building.
The cathedral boats the:
- world’s highest and widest gothic arches.
- tallest tower offering spectacular city wide panoramas
- world’s highest and heaviest peal of bells
- UK’s largest, most magnificent organ
- beauty of the Great West Window and thought provoking Tracey Emin sculpture
- wonderful Lady Chapel and other places to pause, reflect and pray.
The spiritual pilgrim may want to take the awesome and intimate trail offering the chance to reflect at different places within the cathedral. Simply ask for a copy at the Welcome Desk.
- Coach Parking
- Disabled Access
- Event Venue
- Free Admission
- Gift Shop
- Guided Tours Available for Individuals
- On-Site café/restaurant
- Schools Accepted
Children & Infants
- Child Friendly
- Conference facilities
Parking & Transport
- On site parking
- American Express accepted
- MasterCard accepted
- Switch accepted
- Visa accepted
Travel & Trade
- Group discounts available
Map & Directions
Tunnel Toll £1.40There is a chargeable car park at the Cathedral, free for services and also up to 30 minutes ‘visit’, otherwise pay-on-exit, a multi-story car park in Mount Pleasant, some off-street parking (BCP) in Duke Street, and pay and display parking in the surrounding streets/area.
Public Transport Directions
The cathedral is about a thirty minute walk from most central Liverpool locations including Lime Street and Central railway stations and the main bus terminals.
Talking about buses, routes 82, 86 stop nearby. And if you like the hop on hop off city tours then you can include the Cathedral on your route.
- Local Awards The Mersey Partnership Tourism Awards 2009
- National Awards DisabledGo 2013
- Local Awards The Mersey Partnership Tourism Awards 2010
- Local Awards Liverpool City Region Annual Tourism Awards 2012
- Local Awards Liverpool City Region Tourism Awards 2014 - Winner 2014
- Regional Awards Liverpool City Region Tourism Awards 2016 - Winner 2016
- VAQAS VB Attraction VAQAS
|Open (1 January 2020 - 31 December 2020)|
* Open from 8am to 6pm daily.
Please check opening times of attractions, events and facilities at www.liverpoolcathedral.org.uk.