|Ticket Type||Ticket Tariff|
|Adults||£16.50 per ticket|
|Family (2 adults and 2 children under 16)||£56.50 per ticket|
|Senior||£11.50 per ticket|
|Ultimate Shiverpool (Includes Tour + Ghost Map )||£25.00 per ticket|
|Under 16's and Students||£13.50 per ticket|
Shiverpool Ghost Tours provide entertainment for all the family. However, due to the nature of the performance, some young children may find the content upsetting. Shiverpool would advise all parents and carers to take this into account before booking.
Shiverpool Ghost Tours are now back in operation after the lockdown period.
They are currently only operating the Hope Street Experience as it's 100% outdoors. They will be reducing their tour capacity by more than half and hand sanitiser will also be available. For more information on their social distancing guidelines and to book a tour please see thier website.
Winner of ‘Guided Tour of the Year’ at the National Tourism Awards and Tourism Experience of the Year on multiple occasions, Shiverpool is Liverpool’s award winning theatrically led ghost and history tour experience; exploring the city’s most famous locations and revealing their hidden histories and mysteries.
The Shiverpool tours introduce creepy historical findings in a series of stunning theatrical performances presented by ‘Spirit Guides’ who consistently astound, chill and entertain even the most sceptical of cynics.
Shiverpool has become a talking sensation amongst the thousands of residents and tourists schools and businesses who have experienced their tours and events. Most of all they are guaranteed to chill thrill and entertain all of the family!
ALL YEAR ROUND
Check out the Shiverpool website for full details and up to date times during holidays, Summer Shivers and Shiverpool's October Hallowe'en Festival.
The Famous Hope Street Shivers Ghost Walk Our signature dish takes in the Cathedral and Georgian Quarters of Hope Street. Beginning outside The Philharmonic Pub, Liverpool's most famous ale
house, this tour includes both Cathedrals, Rodney Street and the infamous story of William McKenzie (Liverpool's most infamous un-dead resident) The Irish Centre (formally The Wellington rooms), and ending the journey beneath the Gothic Majesty of Liverpool's Anglican Cathedral in St James' cemetery, where for over a hundred years Liverpool buried its dead.
- Listen to the most famous ghost story in Liverpool
- Visit two of Liverpool's awe-inspiring Cathedrals
- Walk down the most haunted street in Northwest England
- Start your journey outside Liverpool's most famous Ale House
- End your Journey in St James' Gardens where 58,000 souls are buried
The Auld City & Dead House Tour
Explore Liverpool's Seven Original Streets and conclude your experience with exclusive access to a subterranean mortuary beneath the spire of St Nic's Church.
Traipse your way through silted up back alleys, where sulphurous pools of lamplight lead to the site of old plague pits, the old Liverpool Gaol and the site of Liverpool Castle’s dank and airless dungeons. Take in the medieval site of St Nicholas' Church Yard, Exchange Flags, and Castle Street, guests are then given exclusive access to a subterranean mortuary beneath the spire of St Nic's Church, here you will access Liverpool's oldest morgue through a trapdoor and see for yourself the Liverpool that Herman Melville wrote about in his fictional novel, Redburn.
- Explore the original seven streets of Liverpool and its ghostly medieval past
- Be entertained by a theatrical performance bringing Liverpool's grisly history to life
- Journey beneath the streets, exclusive to Shiverpool - into the oldest mortuary in the city. Accessed through a trapdoor- this is not for the faint hearted
School-trips and Special School Service
Shiverpool produces powerfully presented interactive tours, performances and workshops that bring our tantalizing twist on storytelling, chilling tales of history, mystery and folklore to your school.
Private and Tailored Tours Can be booked for any date, time and tour route. Private tours are particularly popular with private parties, international groups, schools and corporate events.
The Shiverpool Ghost Map, Liverpool Hauntings and Histories
An original drawing by International Artist Stephen Walter using only the highest quality recycled paper materials.
Includes: 1x A1 Folded Poster | 1x Ghost Card (to send to your fiends) – all wrapped up in a be’spook’ Gold Foiled Cover.
Shiverpool also offer a full range of exciting high quality Shiverpool merchandise from T.Shirts and tote bags to hoodies and other accessories. See the ONLINE SHOP here.
On the evening of 30th October 2017 a special guest joined Shiverpool through a trapdoor, beneath the spire of the oldest institute in the city. Now’s your chance to own the Gothic Readings with Paul McGann LIVE from Liverpool’s ancient mortuary named by Herman Melville himself, The Dead House.
Full Details here http://www.shiverpool.co.uk/downloads-shop/
- Tourism Experience of the Year 2018
- Visit England Guided Tour of the Year 2017
- Tourism Experience of the Year 2015
- Independent Tourism Business 2015
- People’s Choice Award Winners 2014 in the LCR Tourism Awards
- Visit England Assured Tour Top 10 activities & Tours in Liverpool recommended on TripAdvisor Top ten outdoor activities in Liverpool recommended in The Guardian
- Shiverpool Ghost Tour Video
Map & Directions
Road access to Merseyside is excellent with the motorway network making access to central areas quick and easy. From the M6 follow the M56 or M62 to Liverpool.
Public Transport Directions
Regular services to and from Liverpool make it one of the most accessible cities on the UK rail network. Virgin trains operate a London-Liverpool service, with a journey time of just over 2 hours.National Express operate regular services from all major towns and cities in Britain to Norton Street Coach Station, Liverpool.
- Visit England Code of Practice 2013
- Local Awards Liverpool City Region Tourism Awards 2014 - Winner 2014
- Regional Awards Liverpool City Region Tourism Awards 2015 - WINNER 2015
- Visit England VisitEngland Awards for Excellence 2017 - Best Tour 2017
- Regional Awards Liverpool City Region Tourism Awards 2018 - Winner 2018
- Visit Britain We're Good to Go 2020
- Regional Awards WTTC Safe Travels 2021
- VisitEngland Quality Assured Tour - Tour Operator
|Open (1 January 2021 - 31 December 2021)|
* Shiverpool operates all year round.
We are open for Private & Tailored Tours 7 days a week from
General Public Tour Days
Please note that we offer extended tour schedules for holiday seasons- give us a call for full details.