The park is free to enter. Those wishing to ride can purchase an unlimited rides wristband online in advance via the website for £26.50, or can choose to buy at the ticket office in the park on the day of their visit for £29.50. Children under 90cm can ride all day for £12 (advance price. Or £15 if bought on the day). There are also a range of family ticket options to help families get even better value (Advance prices: Family of 3 riders £72, Family of 4 riders £92, Family of 5 riders £115. On the day prices Family of 3 riders £81, Family of 4 riders £104, Family of 5 riders £132.50).
Enjoy a fun day out at the UK’s most family friendly amusement park.
The park is completely free to enter so you can experience the lovely sights and sounds without spending a penny.
Located by the coast, Southport Pleasureland is the perfect day out for the whole family. There’s a fun mix of rides and amusements to suit all ages as well as beautiful landscaped spaces and a great choice of food and drink. We also have entertainment and special events throughout the year
Those wishing to ride can purchase an unlimited rides wristband online in advance via the website for the best price, or can choose to buy at the ticket office in the park on the day of their visit. There are also a range of family ticket options to help families get even better value.
Free entry refers to access to park grounds and public facilities. So if you don't want to ride but just want to enjoy the beautiful gardens and the sights and sounds of all the fun then you're welcome to do so without paying an entry fee.
If you do want to experience the thrills and spills, we’ve got a park full of rides for all ages from toddlers to white-knuckle loving teens and plenty for families to enjoy together. Our Toy Set, Caterpillar Coaster and Convoy rides are always popular with our younger visitors. Those seeking more of a thrill will love the Frisbee, Looping Coaster and Matterhorn!
There are also a great variety of prize games stalls that you can pay to use and they're sure to test your skill as well as your luck with everything from the Arabian Derby to Hook a Duck.
We have beautiful green spaces and flower beds which are lovingly cared for by our gardening team. Nesting birds and flocks of ducklings are not unusual sights here!
Our food and drink outlets give you plenty of choice from lovely waffles and tasty burgers to fantastic fish and chips. We serve only the best home made ice cream and coffee in our outlets and are proud of our Five Star Food Hygiene rating. But if you prefer, you're also most welcome to bring your own food to enjoy at one of the many picnic areas around the site.
Southport Pleasureland also welcomes well behaved dogs on leads - our four legged friends can't miss out on a fun family day as they are part of the family!
Southport Pleasureland also owns the Lakeside Miniature Railway, The Big Wheel Southport and the Viking Advdenture golf. All are situated outside of the main park gates so that you can choose to pay for these attractions without visiting the main park.
If motor home camping is your thing, we also offer hard standing parking for campers who want to enjoy the best that Southport has to offer.
So if you’re looking for one of the very best days out in the North West, look no further than Southport Pleasureland!
- Accept Credit/Debit Cards
- Car Parking
- Coach Parking
- Dogs Accepted - Dogs need to be kept on a lead. We provide drink stations for dogs throughout the park.
- Educational Visits Accepted
- Event Venue
- Family Fun
- Free Admission
- Gift Shop
- Guide Dogs Permitted
- Large Parties
- Marketed towards children
- Marketed towards families
- Marketed towards senior citizens
- On-Site café/restaurant
- Outdoor Attraction
- Parking (charge)
- Parking Available
- Picnic Facility
- Picnic Site
- Toilets for Disabled Visitors
- Facility for service dogs - Disabled toilets. The park is predominantly flat although some rides are inaccessible to people with specific difficulties. Our staff are on hand to help wherever possible and ensure everyone has a good day out.
- Licensed Bar - Both indoor and outdoor licences bars are available.
Children & Infants
- Child Friendly - We are a family oriented park so we have lots and lots for children to enjoy! The majority of our rides are available to children although on some they need to be accompanied by an adult for health and safety reasons.
Parking & Transport
- On site parking - We have three roomy car parks adjacent to our park.
Map & Directions
From the South, via the M6 to jct 26; take the M58 to Ormskirk (junc 3) then follow the A570 to Southport. From the North, exit the M6 at jct 31, follow the A59 to Preston, then the A565 to Southport.
Public Transport Directions
By Rail and Coach Services operate throughout the year. Train services run from Liverpool, Manchester & Wigan to Southport. There are also connections from the North and other parts of the country via Wigan Once in the centre of Southport, make your way to the sea front Esplanade. We have three car parks so there is plenty of space to leave your car or coach right next to our amusements.
|Opening times (26 March 2022 - 25 September 2022)|
* Full details of our opening times can be seen on our website (we are open school holidays and weekends outside school holidays as a rule). On open days we operate from 11am until 5pm, Please note that our opening times can be subject to change particularly due to adverse weather conditions. Not all attractions may be available.