The park is free to enter. We operate a Fun Card system for use on rides. These can be purchased from token boxes/kiosks on site. Purchase a Fun Card and load it with credit to use on rides. Fun Cards can be used repeatedly throughout our current season, topped up as necessary. See website for details of how to purchase Fun Cards in advance and special offers for advance purchases. Rides are from £1 to £4.
Southport Pleasureland will re-open after the lockdown period on July 11th 2020. All visitors to the Park are required to pre-book tickets for everyone in their party in advance of their visit to aid social distancing.
Southport Pleasurland are limiting the number of bookings available each day so that capacity can be managed to ensure a safe and fun visit for everyone. Children under 90cm (when wearing shoes) go free, but you do need to be included in your online booking.
Southport Pleasureland – the best family day out in the North West!
Nestled between the classic town and long sandy beach, Southport Pleasureland brings families together in a fun, clean and safe environment which is full of great rides and attractions. The park is completely free to enter so you can experience the lovely sights and sounds without spending a penny.
If you do want to experience the thrills and spills, we’ve got a park full of rides for all ages from toddlers to white-knuckle loving teens and plenty for families to enjoy together. Our Tea Cups, Caterpillar Coaster and beautiful Carousel are always popular with our younger visitors. Those seeking more of a thrill will love the Miami, Wild Cat and Matterhorn! You pay for rides using our Fun Card system which is available to purchase within the park or book online via our website for great value VIP Fun Cards.
We’ve got a fabulous family friendly prize arcade with all of the lights, bells and whistles of Sonic and his Sega friends. And our stalls will test your skill as well as your luck with everything from the Arabian Derby to Hook a Duck.
And don’t forget our Go Kart track for our visitors with a need for speed!
We have beautiful green spaces and flower beds which are lovingly cared for by our gardening team. Nesting birds and flocks of ducklings are not unusual sights here!
Our food and drink outlets give you plenty of choice from lovely cakes and biscuits to fantastic fish and chips. We serve only the best home made ice cream and coffee in our outlets and are proud of our Five Star Food Hygiene rating.
Southport Pleasureland also owns the Lakeside Miniature Railway, another jewel in Southport’s crown, which is alongside the amusement park. You can take a trip from Pleasureland to the Pier and back again during our open season.
If motor home camping is your thing, we also offer hard standing parking for campers who want to enjoy the best that Southport has to offer. l
So if you’re looking for one of the very best days out in the North West, look no further than Southport Pleasureland!
- Accept Credit/Debit Cards
- Car Parking
- Coach Parking
- Dogs Accepted - Dogs need to be kept on a lead. We provide drink stations for dogs throughout the park.
- Educational Visits Accepted
- Event Venue
- Family Fun
- Free Admission
- Gift Shop
- Guide Dogs Permitted
- Large Parties
- Marketed towards children
- Marketed towards families
- Marketed towards senior citizens
- On-Site café/restaurant
- Outdoor Attraction
- Parking (charge)
- Parking Available
- Picnic Facility
- Picnic Site
- Toilets for Disabled Visitors
- Facility for service dogs - Disabled toilets. The park is predominantly flat although some rides are inaccessible to people with specific difficulties. Our staff are on hand to help wherever possible and ensure everyone has a good day out.
- Licensed Bar - Both indoor and outdoor licences bars are available.
Children & Infants
- Child Friendly - We are a family oriented park so we have lots and lots for children to enjoy! The majority of our rides are available to children although on some they need to be accompanied by an adult for health and safety reasons.
Parking & Transport
- On site parking - We have three roomy car parks adjacent to our park.
Map & Directions
From the South, via the M6 to jct 26; take the M58 to Ormskirk (junc 3) then follow the A570 to Southport. From the North, exit the M6 at jct 31, follow the A59 to Preston, then the A565 to Southport.
Public Transport Directions
By Rail and Coach Services operate throughout the year. Train services run from Liverpool, Manchester & Wigan to Southport. There are also connections from the North and other parts of the country via Wigan Once in the centre of Southport, make your way to the sea front Esplanade. We have three car parks so there is plenty of space to leave your car or coach right next to our amusements.
* Full details of our opening times can be seen on our website (we are open school holidays and weekends outside school holidays as a rule). On open days we operate from 11am until 6pm (sometimes extended), Please note that our opening times can be subject to change particularly due to adverse weather conditions. Not all attractions may be available.