Popular restaurant housed in a Grade II listed building offering the finest cuisine, with a 60 Hope Street contemporary twist. Seasonal offers all year round. Sister restaurant of The Quarter.
60 Hope Street only serve meals made from the freshest in-season ingredients, all of which are sourced, where they can, from local suppliers. As a result, the menus are inspired by the ingredients they use and the region in which they work.
60 Hope Street is a restaurant aptly located in the Creative quarter of Liverpool which acts as the perfect backdrop. The picturesque Hope Street links the city’s two cathedrals, is home to the Royal Philharmonic Hall and The Everyman Theatre as well as being a stones throw away from The Unity Theatre and the knowledge quarter where the local universities are situated.
Map & Directions
- Local Awards Taste Liverpool Restaurant Accreditation - Highest Quality Assured 2010
- Local Awards The Mersey Partnership Tourism Awards 2010
- Local Awards Taste Liverpool Restaurant Accreditation - Made in North West 2010
- Local Awards Taste Liverpool Restaurant Accreditation - Highest Quality Assured 2011
|Open (1 January 2020 - 31 December 2020)|
* Monday - Saturday 12-3pm and 5-10.30pm
Afternoon Tea served daily from 12-4pm