|Ticket Type||Ticket Tariff|
|Adult||from £35.00 to £60.00 per ticket|
Note: Prices are a guide only and may change on a daily basis.
Peaky Blinders Official Tours have now re-opened following the lockdown period and are taking a number of precautions to ensure customer safety.
Taken from the
- To the best of our knowledge, none of our guides have been infected or shown any of the symptoms of COVID-19. If they did they would notify us immediately and we would replace them with another guide
- If you or a member of your party shows any symptoms please notify us as soon as possible, refrain from coming on tour and follow government advice about self isolating. We can then arrange to reschedule you to another date
- We will be observing safe social distancing as per government guidelines on all tours including walking, bus and taxi tours
- For coach and taxi tours we ask that customers bring their own face protection and wear it whenever possible, use hand sanitizer where available and avoid touching surfaces unnecessarily
- For walking tours we ask that customers bring their own face protection as there are some tours where we take bus or tube transport as part of the tour All coaches and taxis are cleaned regularly and deep cleaned on a daily basis
Choose one of our Peaky Blinders Location Tours for a chance to explore film locations both within the city of Liverpool and further afield. Fans will have the opportunity to see the locations up close and hear anecdotes about the making of all three series of the show.
The Award winning TV crime drama Peaky Blinders follows the exploits of the Shelby family, better known as the Peaky Blinders gang. The first series of the show is set in Birmingham in 1919, shortly after World War One and has primarily been filmed in Liverpool, as well as various locations throughout the North West of England.
Liverpool was chosen to be the main setting for this hugely popular BBC series due to its well preserved Victorian industrial architecture and being a film friendly city.
You can take either a half day or full day guided mini coach tour, starting in central Liverpool. On tour you will delve into the history of the real Peaky Blinders; learn about Liverpool and the surrounding areas including the Wirral, and the area West of the River Mersey.
During the Peaky Blinders tour you will get to visit more than 10 actual locations featuring numerous scenes in the show, and you may be surprised to find how many seemingly different scenes were filmed in the same locations.
|Open (1 January 2021 - 31 December 2021)|
Discover the many faces of Liverpool with a passionate local guide.
As of Wednesday 2 December 2020, St George’s Hall is open for the following services
The Liverpool Empire Theatre is situated on Lime Street, the busy gateway road to…
Award-winning fully-narrated adventure sightseeing tours to North Wales and the Lake…
The Royal Court provides a unique theatre experience for any visitor to Liverpool.
Mountain Goat Tours operates guided sightseeing tours out of Liverpool to the UK's most…
The Walker Art Gallery holds a stunning collection of paintings, sculpture and decorative…
The impressive extent of National Museums Liverpool’s Victorian art collection is…
Ask a person to describe a living animal and they will probably tell you about something…
Liverpool Record Office, housed within the Central Library, collects, preserves, and…
This is the place to come to get your hands on more than 20,000 of the most unusual and…
From the sea to the stars, a visit to World Museum reveals millions of years of the…
From Wales to Australia, the Aquarium at Liverpool's World Museum showcases fish from all…
Radio City, one of the UK's most successful radio stations, gives you a unique…
The Liverpool Playhouse housed one of the first and one of the oldest rep theatres in the…
With a wide variety of retailers there truly is something for everyone at Clayton Square.