With over 170 stores, bars and restaurants - Liverpool ONE is the ultimate shopping experience. With all your favourite high street stores as well as designer brands, there really is something for everyone. Here you’ll find the likes of Victoria’s Secret, Armani Exchange, The White Company, John Lewis & Partners and Beauty Bazaar Harvey Nichols – the only one in the UK.
And when you’re ready for a break from shopping, why not enjoy a delicious dining experience? with over 35 restaurants to choose from serving international cuisines – you’ll be spoilt for choice! Visit The Terrace, Hanover Street and everywhere in between.
- Accept Credit/Debit Cards
- Disabled Access
Children & Infants
- Child Friendly
- Clear signage
- COVID-19 measures in place
- Deep cleaning between visitors
- Face masks required for staff in public areas
- Floors clearly marked for social distancing
- One way system
- Touch-free toilet facilities
Parking & Transport
- On site parking
- In town/city centre
Map & Directions
For journeys by car, you can use the postcode L1 8LT – this will take you to Q Park Liverpool ONE, one of three car parks at Liverpool ONE.
Q Park Liverpool ONE is situated on Strand Street near to the Albert Dock.
Public Transport Directions
Liverpool ONE is minutes away from James Street and Moorfields train stations, as well as a 15 minute walk from Lime Street Station, which has national lines.
The Liverpool ONE Bus Station has ten bays, with real time departure boards, and is also the stop for National Express coach services.
If you prefer to travel by bike, Liverpool ONE also has convenient City Bike stations nearby. The closest ones are by John Lewis near the Sailor’s Gate and in Derby Square, which can be accessed via Chavasse Park
- National Awards DisabledGo 2013
- Local Awards The Mersey Partnership Tourism Awards 2010
- Local Awards The Mersey Partnership Tourism Awards 2011
- Visit Britain We're Good to Go 2020
- Regional Awards WTTC Safe Travels 2021
|Open (1 January 2021 - 31 December 2021)|
* Monday – Friday
9am – 9pm
9am – 7pm
11am – 5pm
8am – 5pm
10am – 6pm
New Year’s Eve
10am – 4pm
New Year’s Day
11am – 5pm